Skip to content
- Created and implemented three successful activity stations for Field Trip Days Sponsored by Google (Turtle Tracking, ROV Matching, Exhibit Design)
- Researched, developed, and presented Explore Georgia, a 12 hour workshop for educators on Georgia ecoregions and aquatic habitats.
- Attended continuing education courses:
- Sea Otter conservation
- Cephalopod conservation
- Sea Turtle conservation
- Animal Feeding
- Gallery Trainings- Cold Water Quest, Tropical Diver
- Motivating and Engaging Employees (Linked In course)
- Developed and trained volunteer educators on two Tuesday’s in the Field home school programs- Dragonfly Life Cycle and Basic Needs Game.
- Implemented employee recognition wall in team space, and professional development opportunities board.